Sunday, December 28, 2014

winter respite

I have taken an unofficial break during October/November. I took my other blog down also. I still have not figured out how to re-work it so that I keep my sanity. It was difficult to manage two, a job, a home, a husband, meal planning, cooking, cleaning, 2 kids, etc.
Now, my husband is doing online training, and we are planning to reduce the kids' daycare in half for one and altogether for the other. Unfortunately, I will not be the one staying home with them. Sometimes, I can barely handle the two of them. It's not that he can't handle them, rather his frustration level is much much lower.
As it is, I do not know when I will be able to consistantly post for the blog. I will try to get some done before (Christmas) vacation is over, though. Taking care of the 2 kids leaves me wiped out sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment