Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Addiction to pink

I finally figured out why I must have almost every pink thing I see. Almost everything...
When I was in Japan, I arrived just at the height of Sakura  (cherry blossom) season. Imagine breathtakingly ethereal pink petals gently drifting as like falling snow from trees laden with blossom. My plethora of adjectives cannot do it justice, not even pictures can. It is quite a sight to behold.
I would have loved to really soak it in, but as that was my first family/friends free trip, I was terrified to do anything by myself. Needless to say, I didn't enjoy it the way it was meant to be, hence my pink obsession.
I don't know if this actually makes sense, but in my head it does. Enter pink stuff...
I don't actually own all the stuff in the pictures, but I now gravitate toward the color pink (I think) because of my lack of in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment