Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Fifteen dollar chair

I have to love Savers. I can always find an amazing deal!
So, I've been searching for a pink chair that was the right price for at least 6 months. I had almost resigned to purchasing the one from Cost Plus (think: fuscha velveteen & $3-400). While that is a truly awesome chair, it is way out of my price range and a huge commitment on color. So, not really a realistic want (moneywise). Besides I already have the bench (colorwise). Back to the chair I got...
I happened to go into Savers because I was there donating something anyway. Right in the front, there was my chair for $30. I couldn't find the price, so I asked and they quoted $25. Since I've donated so much this year, I have a 30% off coupon for every time I shop. Grand total for said chair... (wait for it) $17.
It is smaller than the one I had. It is pink. It is a wingback (exactly the style I was looking for). Even on Craigslist, I would still be asked to pay $30-50 for it, so it's a really great deal, all things considered. The best part is its size, though. Craigslist had an ad for a free chair a while ago, so I sent Ben to get it. That chair ended up being a lot bigger than what I'd imagined for the space, but it was free. I used it for a while, and it served its purpose until I saw this chair for the right price. So I got it.
My little foot stool even fits underneath it so it's out of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment