Tuesday, October 15, 2013

How I Improved My Diaper Bag

I bought a Fisher Price diaper bag to replace my Bumble bag because it was too small. One of the features that I really liked was having access to the wipes directly from the outside. Great idea, horrible execution. The container kept popping open and my wipes dried out. So I replaced the Fisher Price container with the SkipHop one that slides open. Haven't had to use it yet, but it is far less likely to open on its own and dry out expensive commercial wipes.
Update: I really, really wanted to like this new wipes case. It looks like it's meant to be out in the open and possibly banged around a little. In fact, the way it's put together seems pretty well thought out, except for the fact that the little red slider thingy that provides easy acces, is the reason I bought it, and keeps the wipes from drying out fell off the first day I used it! Epic fail!! And I do not use that term freely or lightly. It seemed like it would work with the bag I have, but apparently not. So I guess I'm a glutton for punishment because I am going to give the same product another try. Hopefully, it works better this time. Like I said, I really wanted to like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment