Saturday, July 28, 2012

Shiny, Shiny Chrome!

I recently discovered the joyous techiness of the Google Chrome browser. After switching from Firefox, I prefer its easy customizability with its apps and extensions. Yet the user interface is not cluttered. I especially like the design of the new tabs. They give me access to the sites I use the most.

As if I do not have enough going on, I am also seriously chomping on the idea of creating an education blog. I'd like to create more of a web presence for my educational self; an online portfolio, if you will. Hopefully, it will help me secure a teaching position by demonstrating my technical prowess in classroom related technology. At the very least, I found a website/app to aid in classroom management (Class Dojo) and I am very excited to try to integrate it into substitute teaching.
Oh yeah, and my little monkey is walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment