Friday, February 17, 2012

Inundating Craigslist

I have accumulated a lot of stuff that is now technologically obsolete. Rather than simply donating it, I would like to try to get something for it. My latest packages include a digital camera, an Mp3 player, a couple cell phones, and a PDA. They are all still usable, and since I keep everything, they all have their documentation and original CDs... Well, most of them do anyway.
In an attempt to clear out stuff, I am reposting some of the items. My end goal? Not to make money, not to clear out stuff, rather to use my cool sewing machine... Um, yeah.

Cool Stuff
Digital Camera
PDA
Mp3 Player
Music Phones

Well, if you consider slightly outdated tech stuff cool, then yes. But really, people, I just want to keep the reuse circle going. They make great cheap toys to give kids as a stepping stone to getting the real, modern, and expensive stuff. Teach them to be responsible with the cheaper, older stuff, and they will learn to take care of the better stuff. I think it's biblical or something.
"His master replied, 'Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master's happiness!' " Matthew 25: 21

No comments:

Post a Comment