Thursday, February 16, 2012

Clearing out the Dust Bunnies

Spring Cleaning

I decided to revamp my About Me page according to the Teacher Challenge. I will be updating the paragraphs with headings. I know, I know, not the most interesting post.

Great Resource

The above illustration gives an idea as to the organization of my blog. The image is courtesy of this brainstorming site. I love how easy it makes creating the map. The formatting is built into the software.

Memory Lane Randomness

I know that I should be writing about interesting topics, but today just seems so blah. I used a coupon at Bed Bath and Beyond for a cutting board to fit in the kitchen under the counter. If I had known it was that easy to replace, I would have done it ages ago. 
I am also trying to declutter my very cluttered bedroom. Definitely easier said than done! I am a clutterer in an organizers body. I have been so since I was little, I think... or at least 4th grade. I was so, shall we say, Type A that I had every assignment filed by color-coded subject in chronological order. That was so that I could hand my teacher any assignment quickly in the event that it went missing or ungraded. Of course that never happened because I always did my homework.
Back to the present, the reason for the decluttering is so that I can use my very cool vintage Singer sewing machine in its retro cabinet as something other than a storage unit. I have many sewing projects to finish and I bought the table so that I would have somewhere to sew. Only, I have piled stuff on it, even more so after moving it within the house twice to prepare for Monkey Z. So now I have to stop anyway because the monkey is climbing all over and trying to put his two cents into this post.

Cool Stuff
Digital Camera
PDA
Mp3 Player
Music Phones

No comments:

Post a Comment