Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Packin' for 2

New Fisher Price Diaper Bag
You can see what's in my diaper bag here and here. However, I have had to update not only the contents again, but also the bag. The other one just wasn't cutting it as far as size.
It was a messenger style bag with a zipper also. Well, since we'd started packing for the monkey and the elf, it started to split. Besides, it wasn't big enough for everything. In fact, long before I bought it I found one at a discount store that I really liked but didn't buy. That was a mistake, but I liked it so much that I thought I'd try getting one again. Only, when I actually purchased it, I went on the cheap and bought it from Craigslist. It is pictured in the first diaper bag post. The point is, I settled.
This time, not so much. I'm going to get a diaper bag that works for me, is functional, and hopefully is nice looking. Well, maybe not so much on the nice looking...
Update:
So I got the new diaper bag, but I haven't been able to take pictures of the contents yet.
 A quick rundown of the contents:

  • diapers for the Monkey
  • diapers for the Elf (Flip inserts and prefolds with covers and a snappi)
  • disposable wipes- Seventh Generation
  • homemade flannel wipes
  • homemade wipe spray
  • an extra outfit for the monkey and the one for the elf
  • Sunscreen, butt cream, baby powder (the crunchy mama kind)
  • nursing cover
  • Aden & Anais blanket- works as a nursing cover and mommy shirt, too
  • placemat for the Monkey
  • bibs for the Monkey and Elf
  • Snack for the Monkey


No comments:

Post a Comment