Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Theft from a Rack


No, people. It is not a mistake. The price really reads $5, and it really is for a pair of Sperry rain boots. 

Even I had to do a double take. While I normally leave most pairs of shoes in my size right where they sit on the shelf, I would have to be brain dead to have passed up this deal. It even says on the price tag the percentage savings... 94%. That is the absolute deal, aside from free, that I will probably get, ever. Thank you, Nordstrom Rack!

Now, lets not even talk about my shoe size or the fact that there rarely is a "clearance" priced shoe in my size _under_ $30. I was surprised that my husband wasn't mad at me...even he was surprised!
But seriously, how could you be mad about a deal that good; it's not like shoes my size make it to the thrift store!
I call myself bargain shopping queen for a reason.



No comments:

Post a Comment