Monday, September 29, 2014

Detangling Brush

Yes, I actually bought one of those newfangled detangling brushes that seem to be everywhere. I actually broke down and did it because I watched my babysitter's daughter groom herself (and her waist lenght hair) easily. That is what convinced me.
At first, I thought it was kind of silly and gimmicky. After purchasing one for my daughter; however, I started using it on myself, too. I noticed how easy it was to brush through my tangled hair. She and I both have long-ish, fine hair that tangles easily. We're talking rat's nest, people!
If you have ever tried to get a 1 year old to sit still for anything, then you know that attempting to do so for something painful is moot ( I love that word!).
Resistance is futile.
So, I gave in. It is actually quicker and less painful than traditional methods, like combing or brushing. Then I liked it so much, that I bought a travel version for myself. My hair gets pretty mangled because I can afford to get it cut, like, three times a year, max!
I have to say that it cuts down the detangling time, considerably.
Well played, little brush. Well played.

No comments:

Post a Comment