Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Be educated about opera

So, I'm a teacher...and I like to share cultural experiences with others. I found this video, courtesy of Free Technology for Teachers, rather amusing aside from it's educational content. Please enjoy it as much as I did and share any comments you have. Happy viewing!
...But you're probably wondering what a post about opera is doing on a blog about being an eco-friendly mommy. Well, I am a teacher by profession, and I, like so many other teachers, have a very limited budget. So for my technological needs in education, I must either get it for free or not at all. That brings me to the aforementioned website. I am considering how to use some of the free technology available in order to impress this year's interviewers when I apply for jobs. I would like to create a sample class website and gradebook to show administrators.

No comments:

Post a Comment