Saturday, February 15, 2014

Keyboard Awesomeness

Can I just say how awesome it is to not have to type on the onscreen keyboard. We bought a Logitech K810 Bluetooth keyboard to use with our Toshiba laptop because it is very hard to type correctly with the built-in. The great thing about the Logitech is that it has a dedicated button for 3 different devices, so pairing with a phone, tablet, and computer are all super easy. So, typing this is a cinch because I am using the keyboard, not the screen. I have long fingers and wide fingerpads, so finding a phone with enough space for a keyboard for my fingers but not a behemoth is rather difficult. When we bought our phones, they hadn't even released them yet. So, in the wake of Valentine's Day, I send my love and very fast typing to Logitech saying the only improvement would be a cover, a la the Windows keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment