Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Green Face II


I decided to continue the greening process with my makeup/skincare routine. Today's feature is my skincare routine.

Pictured from left to right, I use witch hazel, yes to cucumbers soothing mask, Burt's Bees garden tomato toner (oily and troubled skin), Boots Botanics replenishing night cream, Juice Beauty exfoliating cleanser, Yes to Blueberries eye firming treatment, Maybelline Clean Express waterproof eye makeup remover, Physician's Formula Organic Wear eye makeup remover, and Juice Beauty SPF 30 oil-free moisturizer.

Most of the products are very affordable and available at Target, Ulta, etc., but the Juice Beauty is my splurge. At about $25-30 per product, its more than I would usually pay. The product is endorsed, however, by someone who embraces my commitment to a greener life, Alicia Silverstone. The clinical results are not too shabby either. The Boots and the Yes to Blueberries run about $15 each. Otherwise, everything else is cheaper.

As with the makeup, I checked the EWG for ratings of 2 or less. Now they have an app. Most of the time you have to enter the product name, brand or category, but it does have a barcode scanner.

No comments:

Post a Comment