Friday, June 6, 2014

Executive Homemaker II

Please note: if the pictures don't make sense in the post it is because I am ridiculously tired and cannot think straight right now.



In this post I shared links to the pages I used to create my Executive Homemaker binder. After finding the Arc system and splurging, I decided to update my binder system and planner, too. With 2 children, my planning needs have changed, and so must my binder.

So, I have created a spreadsheet in Google Drive that shows which files I used and who created them. I only shared which pages I used rather than the files themselves so as to not infringe on copyrights.


I plan to use my new Martha Stewart discbound notebook for something, though I have not decided what. In the aforementioned splurge, I also purchased 2 of the poly cover notebooks in junior size (for less than $2.50 each!)

and another poly cover notebook in the letter size.

Once I purchased my original notebook (used for blogging, now), I was sold. Despite money being tight, I can see myself using these notebooks for a long time and a lot of things. They have the versatility and strength of a 3-ring binder with the flexibility of a spiral bound. So, I purchased the hole punch from Staples.
I have heard that Staples is discontinuing the Arc line, but I do not know when. So I was relieved to learn of another supplier, Levenger, and their Circa notebooks. While Levenger's are pricier, they are made from leather and the rings, from aluminum. They also have some neat accessories.
I am cheap, though, so I just purchased generic pocket dividers and punched them with the Arc hole punch.
I will soon have the perfect (custom, colorful, happy) planner (mwahahahaha!) because I can never find a pre-printed one that I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment